What Cypress Offers
- Chromebook computers
- 4 in the K-1 room
- One computer per student grades 2-8
- Science/Art Emphasis (S.T.E.A.M.)
- Creative and educational art projects
- Music: choir, chimes, ukulele, mountain dulcimer
- Rosario Outdoor Field School (grades 5-8)
- Sunset Lake Outdoor School (grades 5-8)
- Lego Robotics (grades 5-8)
- Mileage Club
- Weekly Friday afternoon “Sabbath Celebration” to close out the week
- Anti-bullying program: Peacekeepers.
- “Real” learning: cooking, sewing, gardening, economics, hen-raising, etc.
We seek to provide a well-rounded educational experience that includes God, study, art, music, athletics and diversity. Cypress is not just a school, we’re a family!
Half-day Pre-K Full-day Kindergarten 1-8th grades
- 21500 Cypress Way, Ste A
- Lynnwood, WA 98036
- (Please call before visiting)
- Classes – 8:30am-3:30pm
- Pre-k – 8:30am-11:30am
Grades 5-8 and Head Teacher
Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Who is Cypress Adventist School?
Does one have to be an Adventist to enroll a student at Cypress School? The answer is NO.
In recent years about 40% of our students come from belief systems other than Adventist. We believe that Gods love extends to all of his children and that his family on earth is made up of a large tent of people.
We feel that the most significant measure of spirituality is found in how we treat each other. We believe that personal spirituality and values are best expressed in behaviors and actions. While we don’t hide the unique things that make us Adventist, we don’t believe in forcing others to believe the way that we do.
Our religious values and Bible curriculum are centered in the historic Judeo-Christian faith tradition found in the Scriptures. Students in lower grades study Bible heroes and learn Bible memory verses. Upper grade religion classes focus on a literature-based approach to studying the Bible. Students study both Old and New Testament Bible Books and themes in their whole literary context.
Visitors to our campus often comment on the diversity of our student population. We are indeed a global community. It infuses our school family with an exposure to and an appreciation of the diversity in our world.
Call the office at 425-775-3578 to inquire about before and after school arrangements.
Cypress School operates a 12 passenger van that provides limited bus service from Northgate along the I-5 corridor. There is an extra charge and sometimes a waiting list for this limited service.
We are considering a second bus when the need arises.
Our bus drivers must pass a full, professional background and driving screening.
How to Get Enrolled!
- Pre-K – $100 per student
- K-8 – $400 per student ($625 per family)
- Pre-K – $250/month (M, W, F)
- K (full-day) to 8 – Variable
Additional Fees (per student) due before the first day of school
- Technology: $60
- Yearbook: $15
- Supply Fee: $30 (K-3)
- Outdoor School: $150 (Gr. 5-8)
- Bus: $1250 per year (Limited to I-5/Hwy 99 Seattle corridor. There is a waiting list)
Download new student forms individually:
Download supply lists:
Our finance staff is committed to finding ways for any student that wants to be at Cypress School to be here. If you’re not sure how you can afford tuition, schedule an appointment and we’ll see what we can do.