August 13 from 10am to 3pm.
Come when you can, leave when you need to and help us prepare our campus for the new school year!
Jobs to be done:
- Clean, weed, & trim plants
- Trim the “suckers” off of the bottoms of the rhodies
- Pick up bags of bark at Lowe’s and spread around plants
- Wash inside windows.
- Move items from the music room to the library (hand truck available)
- Dust & wipe down library counters & shelves
- Take items to Goodwill (pickup truck or trailer needed)
- Re-cement the library door entry
- Pressure wash the walkway
*we have tools available, but if you have your own, bring them.
There will be jobs for kids, too.
Wednesday, August 2 between 1:00 & 6:00PM
Come in to pay class fees & turn in additional registration paperwork as listed below:
- Class Supply Fee – $35 (K-4)
- Technology Fee – $60 (K-8)
- Consent to Treat Form
- Immunization Records
- Financial Contract for 2017-2018. First month tuition is due by August 10.
THERE WILL BE NO YEARBOOK FEE THIS YEAR!
It would be helpful if parents would call or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment during the above times. Let us know if you can’t make it in and we will mail the pertinent forms to you.
If you haven’t applied yet, it’s not too late!
We’re looking forward to seeing you on August 2!