August 13 from 10am to 3pm.
Come when you can, leave when you need to and help us prepare our campus for the new school year!
Jobs to be done:
- Clean, weed, & trim plants
- Trim the “suckers” off of the bottoms of the rhodies
- Pick up bags of bark at Lowe’s and spread around plants
- Wash inside windows.
- Move items from the music room to the library (hand truck available)
- Dust & wipe down library counters & shelves
- Take items to Goodwill (pickup truck or trailer needed)
- Re-cement the library door entry
- Pressure wash the walkway
*we have tools available, but if you have your own, bring them.
There will be jobs for kids, too.